The official Kick-off Meeting for the “DE-RISK the Adoption of Local Flexibility Markets to Unlock the Safe and Reliable Mass Deployment of Renewable Energy Systems” project received funding from the European Union’s Horizon Europe programme, was held on 09-10 November 2022, in Ankara, Turkey.
The meeting was organized by WEglobal, the Coordinator of DERISK, with all project beneficiaries’ active and valuable participation.
What is the meaning of kick-off meeting?
A project kick-off meeting is the first meeting with the project team (partners, experts, and project management units) and the beneficiaries of the project where applicable. This meeting is the time to establish common goals and the purpose of the project.
What was discussed at this meeting?
At the meeting held with the participation of the project partners,
- Aims of the Project,
- Details of project management,
- Details about work packages,
- Partners’ responsibilities,
- Periodic reporting processes,
- The nature of Horizon Europe projects,
- Submission details of project deliverables,
- The expected impact of the project,
- The ways to be followed in the communication activities are discussed.